VCE English Language Units 3/4 – Interactive Course
Learn the entire VCE English Language 3/4 course inside out, in a way that is interactive, fun and engaging! With over 600 students using my interactive online course for their English Language studies, you definitely can’t go wrong! This course is entirely comprehensive, meaning that you could be struggling at English Language OR are a pro and just need that extra bit of polishing! I have made this course so that caters to all levels! Part of my offering is a complete metalanguage list for all of the subsystems AND a complete quotations list for all topics in the course. I also provide you with tons of COMPLETE sample essays covering a wide range of topics, as well as analytical commentaries. Talk about value!
Download here today and get 25% off the full price now: https://www.udemy.com/vce-english-language-course/?couponCode=GET25OFF
VCE English Language – The Importance of Mindset & Self-Awareness
As I begin to commence my lessons for 2017 with new (and amazing!) EL students, I think I’d like to bring to the forefront the notion of mindset and self-awareness in not just English Language, but also VCE as a whole.
WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://youtu.be/-O2S034hbVk
Those who do well in VCE English Language know their strengths (and maximise them), whilst also building on their weaknesses.
So with only two weeks to go until the school year begins, make sure you do the following to maximise your study score in the English Language (and VCE as a whole):
- Visualise your goal in terms of study score for the English Language. Then visualise your ideal ATAR. Have the self-belief that you can indeed do this! If you don’t believe it at the start, how do you expect to even achieve it?
- You may even choose to write down this goal on your computer, print it out and stick it on your bedroom wall.
- Write down your noticeable and observable strengths and weaknesses in VCE English Language. If you are not sure what they are, ask your teacher according to last year’s feedback. Common issues could be not enough practice, poor time or stress management skills, poor memory retention etc. Be honest with yourself.
- For example, for me, I know my issues in Year 12 were writing too much and sometimes running out of time. So to improve, I cut down my writing while retaining the quality of information, whilst also practising under timed conditions. In terms of my strengths, I know my work ethic is very strong, so I would always do the work, and more.
- If you are lazy, change your mindset from laziness to a strong work ethic. Work ethic is half of what will help you achieve success in VCE English Language.
- Once you know your strengths and weaknesses, go all in on your strengths and maximise these to get a competitive advantage.
LearnMate is Australia’s leading tutoring agency offering private lessons in all primary & high school subjects including English, maths, science, humanities, foreign languages, and so much more. Our mission is simple: to provide professional, engaging and enthusiastic tutors to students, while also ensuring the student feels empowered and confident during their assessments! Ultimately, our goal is to empower students all over Australia to achieve amazing results and make their dreams come true!