Hello! My name is a Solina, I am currently a first-year university student studying the Bachelor of Medical Radiation Science (Medical Imaging) at UniSA. I achieved a raw ATAR of 97.00 and also awarded Dux for Accounting 2018. I completed the following SACE Stage 2 subjects of;
- Research Project B: 9.60 (A+)
- Mathematical Methods: 18.90 (A)
- Physics: 18.40 (A-)
- Accounting: 18.30 (A)
- Specialist Mathematics: 17.70 (B+)
- Chemistry: 17.50 (B+)
I am offering to tutor for Stage 1 and 2 Accounting, and Year 7-10 Mathematics and Science (Physics and Chemistry).
Having recently graduated from school, I understand the challenges and high demands students have to go through. This is why I want to tutor, as I wish to share my knowledge and experiences school has provided me to help current high school students. During my years of schooling, I was tutored and know the significance it had on my academic performance and mindset. It put my mind at ease knowing that there was someone I could turn to outside of school who would walk me through things I struggled to understand. Having a tutor was like having a ‘coach’ for my school work, always supportive and motivational. This I believe is something students need to have beside them, in order to reach their maximum potential for achieving their best.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
Locations for tutoring
- State Library of South Australia (preferred)
- Adelaide City Library (preferred)
- The University of South Australia- City East and City West Libraries (preferred)
- Payneham Library
- Campbelltown Library
- Modbury Library
- At student’s place (additional charges will apply)
$40 per hour (additional charges for travelling if tutoring at student’s place will apply)
- Monday- Thursday: 4:30pm-7:00pm (during school terms)
- Monday- Thursday: 10:00am- 7:00pm (during school holidays)
- Friday: unavailable
- Saturday: 10:00am- 3:00pm (all year)
- Sunday: 10:00am- 5:00pm (all year)