Hey! Thanks for checking out my profile.
I graduated high school in 2018 and am tutoring VCE French, Literature, Psychology, Global Politics with an ATAR of 95.95.
My goal is to help you achieve your own personal best, whatever that may be.
Every student has different needs and a different style of learning so I hope together we can find what works best you so that you can feel confident, motivated and enthusiastic in your studies & achieve high to open the doors to quality tertiary education.
I hope to provide my students with clear, worthwhile lessons that will enrich their understanding of the curriculum to allow them to succeed in their studies. I am a friendly and approachable person with zero judgment for gaps in knowledge – that’s what I’m here for!
- Demonstrate the fundamental concepts underlying VCE Literature, French, Psychology and Global Politics
- Provide comprehensive notes
- Help develop study plans + revision schedules + SAC preparation
- Phone and email services 7 days a week
- VCE French: As well as assisting with the French language and VCE French curriculum, I lived in France for a year in 2015 meaning I am able to help correct your pronunciation and introduce you to more complex vocabulary / slang which is extremely beneficial for success in this subject.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I am based in Kew but am willing to meet in a more convenient location for you – such as the State Library. I also offer Skype lessons.
I charge $35 per hour in person and $30 for Skype lessons.
I also hold a Working with Children’s Check.
I hope to hear from you to help drive you to success in your studies!