This badge means that Learnmate has independently verified this tutor holds a WWCC and is not prohibited from working with students under the age of 18. Learn more here
This means the tutor has completed Learnmate’s training course, which was created in conjunction with and is endorsed by the Australian Tutoring Association. Learn more here
A qualified teacher is a tutor who has an accredited teaching qualification from an appropriate tertiary institution.
This badge means that Learnmate has verified this tutor's academic record, qualifications or experience.
• Excellent communications skills
• Effective class engagement and behavioral management
• Understanding and approachable, aiming to build a teacher-student rapport
• Open minded and focus on collaboration
• Value real world learning ensuring that students are capable of practical application of what they are learning.
• Challenging students to think and contribute ideas thereby sharing knowledge with others
• Observing and listening well to help students build their confidence level and learn better
• Adjust and adapt teaching methods based on students’ capability, changing curriculum and evolving technology, thereby being able to continually improve
• Paying close attention to ensure each student is on the track they need to be by being empathetic and keeping a positive mindset
• Establishing clear goals, motivating, and encouraging students to have a sense of control over rigid mindset to overcome fear, anxiety and achieve success
Higher Secondary (Class XII) in 1998 with majors in Economics, Pol.Science
Secondary (Class X) in 1996 with majors in Computers
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) (Subjects taken - Mental Health & History)
Teacher's Aide Certification(2017) – in Literacy, Numeracy, Confidentiality, Teacher Support and Student Safety
Bachelor of Arts (B.A) with Hons. in English (Language & Literature)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 5 PM - 7 PM.