Hello there! I am Nicholas, a current student at Monash University.
- Mathematics for all primary and secondary students
- VCE Maths (Years 11 and 12) which includes
- General Maths
- Further Maths
- Maths Methods
- Specialist Maths
- Chemistry for secondary and VCE students
- Chinese for secondary and VCE students
- I am currently completing a Bachelor in Engineering.
- I obtain Advanced Mathematics and Chemistry subjects with overall marks of 95 and 89 respectively.
- I received a scholarship in academic achievement from Monash University.
- I own recognition of the Chinese Proficiency Test from HSK Level 6, with a score of 183 (61%).
- I received reports from my students that my sessions had been helpful and they are comfortable in lessons with me.
- My goal to help students understand all concepts and ensure they enjoy the process of learning
- My mission that everyone excels in all subjects, and not let the lack of apprehension be the issue in learning
- Both in-person and online tutoring sessions
I value feedback from my students as well as their parents. With my tutoring experience, my willingness to listen, coupled with the tips and techniques, I am confident that these will help students reach their desired goals.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I tutor in-person from Melbourne CBD to areas as far as Ivanhoe and Clayton. I can also reach any student in Victoria through online tutoring.
I charge for either in-person or online tutoring:
- $40 per hour for primary students
- $50 per hour for secondary students
- $60 per hour for VCE students
- $40 per hour for groups of 2-4
I am really flexible in terms of availability; just contact me and we will organise a time that suits you best.
Shoot me a message and we’ll embark on a journey to learn more and enhance understanding.
Thank you for reading my profile. Hope to hear from you soon!
Very helpful, great teacher!