Hello! I’m Jason, a passionate and enthusiastic tutor who can help you improve and excel in year 7-10 maths, science or VCE Mathematics Methods.
- achieved a final ATAR score of 99.10 (Second highest in my cohort)
- received subject DUX award for Mathematics Methods with a score of 94.1/100
- also completed Mathematics Specialist with a score of 83/100
- received a Certificate of Merit at graduation in 2019 (WA)
I am currently a University of Melbourne undergraduate student studying the Bachelor of Commerce.
Being fresh out of high school, I can help you much more effectively as I can better empathise with the increasing stress and pressures that students endure progressing through high school.
I can provide useful study strategies for more effective learning and teach you how to allocate your time to organise your study with purpose and logic.
Students without the right study plan, work hard for longer periods and still achieve much below their potential. I can help you be more conscious of how you learn.
I have plenty of resources such as study notes, past papers and challenging questions from my own collection of textbooks to help strengthen your areas of weakness.
I am a firm believer that anyone can achieve success with the right strategy and motivation.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I can tutor at the University of Melbourne libraries, or at the State library.
- For tutoring year 7-10 Maths or Science, the hourly rate is $40 (individual).
- For tutoring VCE Mathematics Methods, the hourly rate is $50 (individual).
I can organise a tutoring session anytime between 4:00pm to 7:00pm for weekdays, and on weekends, between 11:00am to 5:00pm.
I also have a valid Working with Children’s Check.