Hello! I graduated from Mac.Robertson Girls’ High School in 2018 with an ATAR of 98.35. I obtained raw 40 and above in 4 of my subjects, including a raw 46 in Economics.
I am particularly passionate about teaching VCE Economics to students, given that it is one of my favourite subjects.
I would love to be able to pass on my knowledge to others and I am committed to making my lessons not only educational but fun and inspiring for my students!
What to expect:
- Highly individualised and personalised lessons that cater to the exact needs of my students
- Fun and educational lessons from a tutor with previous experience
- Heaps of additional resources including cue cards, notes (150+ pages), A+ sacs, a variety of questions for each area of study
- Up-to date knowledge and examples
- Additional online support free of charge (email/phone) 7 days a weeks
Having just completed year 12 myself, I am very aware of all the challenges and hardships faced by students and I hope to ease the stress and pressure my students face. However I am also really keen to see my students excel and achieve great results!
Please contact me for further information and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I live in Viewbank and I am available to tutor in all of Banyule and local libraries. I am also willing to tutor in the city at State library or another library nearby.
I am free to tutor 7 days a week, however specific times are subject to my university timetable.
I charge a rate of $40 per hour for one-to-one and in-person private tutoring sessions. For group sessions and online sessions I only charge $30 per hour. Both these rates are inclusive of external and online support (email/phone), 7 days a week when necessary.
Good tutor with knowledge – my results have improved.