About me: I recently moved to Sydney to be able to continue my tutoring journey. Since I worked for multiple firms, I have my WWCC with me should you require it.
- Tutored for approximately 3-4 years in Kumon Tuition Centre
- 1 year with Top of the Class Agency (Student achieved a 99% ATAR with my guidance in Mathematics)
- Private tutoring with high school students sitting for SEAL entrance exams (Pass SEAL exams) and VCE/HSE exams (Significantly improved grades)
Qualification: As a University of Melbourne graduate in Masters of Chemical Engineering and Bachelor of Commerce, I am trained to deliver the best to students.
What sets me apart?
The ability to put in the time and effort – Sometimes I understand that parents pay a whole lot for their kids to be tutored by us. With that in mind, I really respect the parents in terms of what they hope to achieve with these sessions. When we reach a common ground between parents, me and the student, I can recommend a time frame after first few sessions based on their current level and their expected outcome. I will draw out a detailed study plan based on my experience and personal resources that I have gathered after 5 years of tutoring and show that by a certain time, I want to achieve this with the student.
I will put in the effort and extra time. I would not leave the student confused at the end of a lesson. I have always stayed behind, be it 15, 20 minutes longer than the planned class without extra charge because I made a commitment to teach the student. I always feel students should always come out of class, having learned something new and I will make sure of that.
What is provided?
- Custom made notes for student’s subject
- Help with homework and assignments
- Practice material for exams
- Any other additional resources included in the rate
- Additional 15-20 minutes of FREE extra consultation should the student is not able to grasp concept at the end of normal hours
- Phone and email support 7 days a week
As of now, I am flexible with my schedule. I will try my best to work around yours.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I tutor at Chatswood, Lindfield, Artarmon, North Ryde, Macquarie Park or any other nearby neighbourhoods. Available everyday and anytime (for now)
One-on-one Cost : $45 per hour for Primary school students, Year 7-9 students
: $55 per hour for Year 10-12 students
Groups of 2 or more : $30 per hour per student for Primary school students, Year 7-9 students
: $40 per hour per student for Year 10-12 students
I hope parents can understand that travel costs of $10 may be required to be reimbursed if location is more than 25 minutes drive away from Lindfield but we can always negotiate on that front.
Note: If parents would like more than 2 classes per week, we can always negotiate rates to what is reasonable to you.
I also hold a valid Working with Children’s Check and Police Check.