If you are wanting to ace your Maths and Physics subjects or simply to boost your current performance, I would be happy to help.
Here are the reasons why:
- As a petroleum and mechanical engineering student, Maths and Physics are my tools in problem solving which makes things fun for me to explain them to others.
- I graduated in 2015 and have been a tutor ever since, helping students to improve not only their understandings but also working skills.
- Flexible teaching method is my motto, I believe everyone learns differently.
- I listen to my students’ needs and communicate with their parents to support them and most importantly, to design the most suitable study plan.
- Practice does makes perfect sometimes and with the right guidance, it builds great comprehension. If that the case, I have compiled many great resources for my students to practice and prepare for their exams.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I believe in one to one teaching over online for the best communication.
I am based in Adelaide, 5086; however I do not might travel outside the area within the range of 10kms.
My cost is:
- $40/ hr for high school students up to year 11.
- $45/hr for year 12 students.
However, it does subjected to varied depends on the distance travelled (>6 kms) or study goals and performing levels.