SPECIAL DEAL – I am offering a DISCOUNT for 2020 Accounting students to get ahead of the pack! Between 15th November 2019 and 21st January 2020 a discount of 10% on 1 booked and attended lesson; a 15% discount on two or more booked and attended lessons. To be held at tutors office.
Hey! Thanks for taking the time to check out my profile.
I have an extensive commercial Accounting background and can use real life examples and experiences to convey the essence of the text. I enjoy my profession and get a buzz when others pick up on it. I use a variety of methods to articulate the processes and techniques of VCE Accounting. My aim is to support you on the VCE journey. Think of me as a ‘business partner’!
I tutor units 1, 2, 3 & 4. Areas of focus are:
- Accounting Assumptions & Qualitative Characteristics
- Single and Double Entry Accounting – The General Ledger
- Cash and credit transactions and the General Journal
- Trial Balance, Balance Sheets, Income Statements, Cash Flow Statements
- Balance Day Adjustments and Closing the Ledger
- Bad and Doubtful Debts
- Depreciation and Accounting for Non-Current Assets – Purchase and Disposal
- Taxation and the GST
- Inventory – Cards, Count, FIFO, NRV, Perpetual, Valuation
- Budgeting, Analysis and Interpretation (Profitability & Liquidity)
- Ethical Considerations
LOCATION, COSTS & AVAILABILITY
I live in Gowanbrae which is near Essendon Airport. I can cover Airport West, Ascot Vale, Craigieburn, Essendon, Gladstone Park, Glenroy, Greenvale, Keilor, Maribyrnong, Moonee Ponds, Pascoe Vale, Roxburgh Park, Strathmore and Tullamarine.
I have a dual office set up with whiteboard and PC’s for lessons. I am also happy to visit your local library or your home. I’ll work with you to find a suitable location and time.
I am charging $50 per hour. I offer small group lessons of 2-3 for $30 each which is a cool way of interacting and generating ideas and solutions.
So, contact me now to get on the road to success!
Always on time and stays extra time to finish the course. Friendly person and happy the way he tutors.He also made an effort to fit us in a last minute appointment.
Andrew is a great tutor easy to understand always on time and very pleasant and comes prepared for the topics that need to be covered.
Andrew was very knowledgeable and easy to learn from. Very helpful