Tutoring would be a great deal for me as I understand how difficult it can be to find motivation or simply being unsure of where or how to begin with study. Thus, through my VCE years I developed great structure and study techniques to allow me to achieve the ATAR I desired, and would only want to shed these tips and experiences to guide other students to the scores they endeavour. Anyone can do it with the right support and mindset.
It would be exciting to share my insights from my VCE journey with endeavouring students, providing great comfort, unconditional support and the following:
– Specific and comprehensive notes that target each key knowledge point for the exam and SACs
– A study routine/idea/techniques
– Practice exams and practice questions
– Past work documents that were utilised throughout my year that assisted me
– Support whenever required eg. reading and marking through practice questions, practical examples and abbreviations/tips for content
I’m a 2020 graduate from Xavier College with an ATAR of 93.70, obtaining a study score of 45 in PE, 44 in Legal Studies and a 39 in Further Mathematics
I am now studying law and psychological science full-time at La Trobe University
Online and face-to-face classes would be available for anyone, primarily based on what your preference is.
Hope to hear from you soon and thanks for taking the time, I hope you can find the right tutor
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I live in Ivanhoe with a car so I am flexible, however I would prefer if it was within 15kms of Ivanhoe for face-to-face classes.
My availability for a standard one hour session is between the following times –
Monday: 6am-8:30am, 5-11pm
Tuesday: 6am-8:30am, 8-9pm
Individual face-to-face classes: $45 per hour
Online individual: $40
Group lessons (2 people): $30 per hour