THIS MEETUP IS OPEN TO ALL TUTORS FROM ALL SUBJECTS!
So what exactly is this ‘Winter Meetup’?
Good question! The main purposes for this meet up are:
1. Networking with other like-minded tutors
2. Improving your tutoring abilities through discussion and presentations
PLUS: Unique marketing tips to propel your tutoring career! Learn from Dmitri on how to become a master marketer in tutoring. Marketing doesn’t have to be negative – in fact using 2017 marketing tips will allow you to present your true self to your students.
Networking With Other Like-Minded Tutors
- You’ll be arranged into circles with similar tutors of the same subject (e.g. Methods, Chem, Bio, Specialist – all subjects!)
- You’ll also have time during lunch break (with free Subway) to talk to other tutors!
- You’ll be provided with worksheets, documents and general discussion so as to remain on track with what will be occurring. See images below as an example of what you’d be getting to fill in / discuss.
Improving Your Tutoring Abilities
- As you’ll be discussing with other tutors about areas of improvement and opportunity, you’ll begin to take in all the ideas to improve yourself!
- Towards the end of the meetup, Dmitri will convene everyone together and we will discuss the major takeaways from the meetup.
- Dmitri will also present all of his tutoring experience and engage in group discussion with all tutors.
I’ll be providing snacks, drinks and some food. Subway will be also provided free of charge 🙂 How can you go wrong with free Subway!?
This will be held on Saturday July 1st, as I figured if it were to be held any earlier then it would cause some scheduling issues with lessons as students will have just started their winter holidays at that time. This will also be uni holidays so for those still around, I highly recommend you attend! Please arrive at 10:15am and we will finish by 2pm. Lunch will served at 1pm.
If you’d like to attend, please click here. Both current and new LearnMate tutors are welcome to attend. If you’d like to bring a friend along to introduce them to the company, then by all means feel free to – please just ask me first.
I look forward to seeing you there! 🙂