UNAVAILABILITY – Temporary or Permanent
-> To register any TEMPORARY unavailability (can’t tutor for a certain period of time) with LearnMate, please do that when logged into your LearnMate account:
- Click here to login to your LearnMate account, then click on the ‘Calendar‘ tab at the top of the page and click on ‘Add Unavailability‘.
- DO NOT click on the ‘Repeat’ checkbox – just insert your unavailable dates into the ‘start’ and ‘end’ fields to not take on any new students.
- Click ‘Submit’ after you’ve filled out your dates you’re unavailable to take on any new students.
- Your profile will NOT be made public to customers anywhere on the LearnMate site until the end of your unavailability date.
-> To register any PERMANENT unavailability (you want to be removed from LearnMate permanently), please do this HERE.
If you’d like to update the following key bits of info in your LearnMate profile, you can choose to update the following:
1. Location (if you can no longer tutor in a particular place or would like to change where you can tutor)
2. Map markers (search page)
3. Subject changes & study scores/ATAR (if applicable)
4. Timetable changes (if applicable)
5. Costs – you must ensure the prices you display on your profile are what you will charge your student (if applicable)
6. And any other life changes (e.g. course changes)
To update your profile, please do this HERE.
Not supplying accurate and up-to-date information can cause major inconveniences for both you and possible students. It is your responsibility to ensure this is done regularly to prevent mishaps.
> UNRESPONSIVENESS AND RELIABILITY: Please make sure that you are always responsive to prospective clients’ emails and phone calls. If we receive an unresponsiveness complaint from a client, we will follow this up with you and take action if necessary. See more here on LearnMate’s Reliability Policy.
> GET YOUR STUDENTS TO LEAVE YOU PUBLIC FEEDBACK TODAY: Would you like to have your students leave you a positive review for your online tutor profile? If so, ask them to go to this link and once they leave a review we will put it on your profile for other possible students to see! Ask them to go here: https://learnmate.com.au/feedback