NOTE: Temporary means you still want to be a part of LearnMate but hold off on getting new students for a certain period of time. Permanent means you want to be removed from the LearnMate site permanently.
If you’d like to update the following key bits of info in your LearnMate profile, you can choose to update the following:
1. Location (if you can no longer tutor in a particular place or would like to change where you can tutor)
2. Map markers (search page)
3. Subject changes & study scores/ATAR (if applicable)
4. Timetable changes (if applicable)
5. Costs – you must ensure the prices you display on your profile are what you will charge your student (if applicable)
6. And any other life changes (e.g. course changes)
To update your profile, please do this HERE.
Not supplying accurate and up-to-date information can cause major inconveniences for both you and possible students. It is your responsibility to ensure this is done regularly to prevent mishaps.
> UNRESPONSIVENESS AND RELIABILITY: Please make sure that you are always responsive to prospective clients’ emails and phone calls. If we receive an unresponsiveness complaint from a client, we will follow this up with you and take action if necessary. See more here on LearnMate’s Reliability Policy.