MISSION – Give students Great Strength to Succeed with my Strategies. Education is the Light to Bright Future of Every individual, learning & teaching never stops.
I have many passion and one, in particular, is TEACHING AND APPLYING TO REAL WORK APPLICATIONS thus teach theory but apply this with practical work.
ONLINE and Face-to-Face Classes Offered
Teaching Year 7 – 12, Especially VCE 11 – 12:
— IT/Computer Technology/Programming
I will like to use my skillset towards Private Teaching students in Secondary/High school
– Victorian (VCE 1&2, 3&4),
– Year 7 – 12
– Primary level
– Australian State schools
– Australian & International University level subjects
Related to University students
– Electronics/Electrical Engineering
– Matlab & C++
– Analog electronics
– Digital electronics
– Power electronics
– Measurement systems and sensors
– Measurement and Instruments
– Photonics/Optical technology
I will be providing
ONLINE and if Face-Face Tutorials/Tutoring (one to one or in groups) for students requiring support for:
– Year 7, 8, 9 – 10
– Year 11 – 12 (VCE)
– Engineering 1st-4th year in Communication, Electronic, Electrical principles, University mathematics
I have over 26+ years of extensive expertise and experience in academia, research and industry and graduated with Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering with 1st Class Honours with many outstanding prizes and award and PhD in 1996 and 2003 respectively from RMIT University, Melbourne Australia. I had been awarded during in undergraduate courses for top student in Electrical and Computer engineering and to undertake PhD, he received a prestigious Commonwealth Government award including top-up university award including Tutorship funding. My PhD dissertation was in “Narrow-band Optical Modulator on Lithium Niobate” for telecommunication applications.
I have extensive academic teaching as a lecturer and post-doctorate research fellow and consultant in Photonics, Fibre-Optics+System, RF System & Circuits, Electronmagnetics, Electronics, System Integration, packaging, telecommunications, optoelectronics, material science, integrated-optics, Sensing, Advanced Engineering Mathematics and Signal Processing. I was involved in research of novel design of narrow-band optical modulators. I had contributed in research of Narrow-band Lithium Niobate Modualators but also in finding solutions for packaging of optoelectronic devices (i.e. ceramic and Silicon materials). During the collaboration, worked with sub-contractors in system integration and packaging of the modulator devices in hemically sealed packages for defence applications.
Prior 1995 – 2006 and during 2016 – April 2018, I had been a senior academic in teaching and undertaking independent research at RMIT University for postgraduate and undergraduate courses specifically in Radar technologies, Communication systems, Microwave Circuits & Systems, Optical Engineering, Electronics, Mathematics and Supervision of Final year undergrduate and postgraduate research and design projects.
Completed 2018 – June 2020, I was a Senior Academic (similar to Associate Professor) in Applied Engineering College, Lincoln College International (UK), and affiliated with University of Hull (UK), Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and lecturing in the Electrical & Electrical Technology Department.
– Computer Programming and Matlab, EE2-CPR
– Computer Programming and C++, EE3-PRC
– Measurement Systems and Sensors, EM3-MSS
– Digital Electronics, EE3-DIF
– Digital Electronics and Applications, EE3-DEA
– Analog Electronics, EL4-AEL
– Power Electronics and Applications, EP4-PEA (Developed New Teaching Material)
– Measurement and Instruments, EP4-MEI (Developed New Teaching Material)
– Automated Control Systems, EE5-ACS
– Engineering System Applications, EE6-ESA (Supported in the Teaching material development)
– Product Design and Development, EM6-PDD (Developed New Teaching Material)
– Supervision of Bachelor Projects and Thesis including 2nd Examiner
PLEASE KINDLY Contact me.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
- VCE Year 11 and 12 & HSC, Australian States – $80
- Year 7 – 10 – $60
- Primary – $40
- International – $100
- Casual classes – $120
- Engineering – $120