Hi there! I’m Will and I am a class of 2020 high school graduate from Xavier College.
The subjects I tutor are VCE Units 3/4 Business Management, VCE Units 3/4 Legal Studies, VCE Units 3/4 English, VCE Units 3/4 Economics, Primary School Maths and Year 7-10 Maths. I tutor all of these subjects online.
My VCE results were:
- 92.8 ATAR
- Raw 43 in Business Management (2020)
- Raw 40 in Legal Studies (2020)
- Raw 39 in English (2020)
- Raw 36 in Economics (2020)
- Raw 38 in Australian History (2019)
- Raw 30 in Mathematical Methods (2020)
My academic achievements are:
- 2019 Year 11 Business Management Class Prize
- 2020 Year 12 Business Management Class Prize
- 2020 Year 12 Legal Studies Class Prize
- 2020 Award for Academic Excellence
The subjects I have selected to tutor I am extremely passionate about (especially business management, legal studies and economics) and I will be more than happy to assist any student at any skill level to improve and reach their maximum potential academically.
I can also provide tutees with resources such as notes and past exam papers.
I have participated for 4 years at Friday Night School so I have experience of tutoring and effective study habits.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
– Individual session: $40 an hour
– Group of 2: $25 per student an hour
– Group of 3: $20 per student an hour
– Group of 4+: $15 per student an hour
Availability: I only tutor online
Available most hours of the day until the Uni semester starts (March)
I am happy to help tutees get a head start on their subject(s) before the school year commences!