Hi all primary school students and high school students! Thank you for taking the time to check out my profile!
In my spare time I enjoy reading, singing, dancing, gardening, swimming, art journaling and Pilates.
I am friendly, caring and patient. As your tutor, I feel as though I’ve made a difference when you gain confidence through personal successes. This feeling is why I became a tutor.
I have a strong educational background (graduated from high school many years ago as twelfth in a class of 186 students) and an absolute passion for seeing you succeed in your academic pursuits. For this reason, I aim to help you develop effective study habits and exam preparation skills. I offer an initial assessment followed by a study plan suited to your individual needs.
I have a Cert III in Education Support. For the past several years, I have volunteered as a tutor at a local indigenous school helping Pre-K and Kindergarten students improve their reading ability. I have also worked at three different language development centres in the local region.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
DELIVERY FORMAT: ONLINE
- Tuesdays from 1:00 pm to 6:30 pm (last session start time is 5:30 pm)
- Wednesdays from 1:00 pm to 6:30 pm (last session start time is 5:30 pm)
- Thursdays from 1:00 pm to 6:30 pm (last session start time is 5:30 pm)
- Saturdays from 9:30 am to NOON (last session start time is 11 a.m.)
- RATE: $40 per session (45 minutes)
In addition to scheduled lessons, I provide email support.