RAW 50 PSYCHOLOGY AND RAW 48 BIOLOGY ONLINE TUTORING!
Hi everyone! My name is Samy and I’ll be offering online tutoring for Psychology 3/4 and Biology 3/4. With COVID introducing us all to online learning, online tutoring is still a great option for anyone that wants to save travelling time or learn from the comfort of their own home!
I graduated from Mac.Robertson Girls’ High School in 2019 and I was fortunate enough to get an atar of 99.45 with raw study scores of 50 in psychology and 48 in biology. I’m also currently studying provisional Medicine in Queensland, and have been able to maintain a perfect GPA of 7.0 so I have a lot of complementary knowledge that can help you out!
Biology and Psychology were definitely my favourite subjects at school and I would love to help you achieve your goals! I have experience tutoring all the way from little preps to VCE students and I really enjoy helping people understand concepts that they might be struggling with.
In my classes, I aim to:
- Provide detailed but succinct notes that cover all aspects of the study design
- Provide heaps of practice questions from past SACs and company resources such as NEAP, TSSM etc – Biology and Psychology are about knowing the content, but also about answering questions in the way that VCAA wants!
- Run mock exams and SACs so that you can get used to answering questions in timed conditions
- Tailor the content to your needs – different people learn in different ways, so I’ll try to explain the content in a way that works for you
- Provide support outside of class – you can message me if you have any questions and I’ll get back to you ASAP!
Sorry for all the self-promo and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Happy studying and Good Luck!
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
The classes would be run on zoom/ Skype or any other mode that you prefer. Because it’s online, my timings are very flexible as we can have classes outside of library hours! I charge $40 per hour for individual lessons, $35 for groups of two and $30 for groups of 3.