Hi, I’m Ronan!
I am excited to offer tutoring for VCE Chemistry and VCE Psychology. I thoroughly enjoyed these subjects during year 12, and would be more than willing to share my passion for these subjects with you! In 2019, I achieved a raw study score of 48 in VCE Chemistry whilst also completing Chemistry Extension at Monash University, having achieved a High Distinction of 87%.
Getting through VCE can certainly be a challenge, but with dedication and the right support, it can also be very manageable and incredibly rewarding. I hope to provide my students with good support that goes beyond the course content, so that they can feel confident in their abilities and experience the academic success they deserve.
Having personally experienced both success and difficulty throughout my VCE journey, I believe I have obtained a good understanding of what it truly takes to excel at VCE.
My Tutoring Approach
As a VCE student, I myself benefited from the sound advice of numerous tutors, so I understand what makes a good tutor. However, I also understand that we all learn differently, and thus I will adapt my tutoring approach to best suit each individual.
Additionally, you can expect the following of my service:
- Revision resources: I have accumulated numerous revision resources (some of which I created myself) which I am willing to share.
- Practice questions: For each topic that you have trouble with, I can find specific questions intended to challenge you so you can feel confident with that area of study.
- Many practice exams (with answers) which I am willing to correct myself if you’d like.
- Email support between sessions – feel free to contact me any time!
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I’m willing to tutor via online any day of the week, but on weekdays it would be best in the afternoon/evening.
- Online Tutoring – $40 per hour
Feel free to contact me with any queries.