Hi, I am Pallas! I am currently studying Bachelor of Laws at the University of Hong Kong.
I graduated from Melbourne Girls’ College in 2019, with an ATAR of 98.95. I had achieved a raw study score of 49 in English as an Additional Language (EAL) and 46 in History Revolutions (China & Russia). I am very familiar with the format of VCE exams and I can provide useful strategies to my students in order to maximise their chances of achieving satisfying study scores.
I have been tutoring since 2019 and I have more than 180 hours of tutoring experience. Around 70% of my students had received a raw study score of 41 or above in EAL in the 2020 VCE. My best student achieved a raw 47 in EAL and my second best student got a raw 45.
As a tutor, I will provide the following support:
- Provide detailed notes, text analysis and practice questions to my students to help them to ACE their SACs and exams
- Offer both in-class and out-of-class support
- Mark essays and provide effective feedback
- Go through students’ homework and practice essays
- Provide strategies and techniques to tackle exam questions
- Offer guidance to students on creating notes and making essay plans
Raw study scores of my VCE subjects:
- English as an Additional Language (EAL):49
- History Revolutions: 46
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I only offer online tutoring (I think online tutoring works better because it is more convenient and effective). I am available all day on weekends and afternoons on weekdays.
I charge $60 ph for individuals and $45 pp/ph for groups of 2-4. Thank you for clicking on my profile, and if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!