This badge means that Learnmate has independently verified this tutor holds a WWCC and is not prohibited from working with students under the age of 18. Learn more here
This means the tutor has completed Learnmate’s training course, which was created in conjunction with and is endorsed by the Australian Tutoring Association. Learn more here
A qualified teacher is a tutor who has an accredited teaching qualification from an appropriate tertiary institution.
This badge means that Learnmate has verified this tutor's academic record, qualifications or experience.
Hi, I am Pallas! I am currently studying Bachelor of Laws.
I graduated from Melbourne Girls’ College in 2019, with an ATAR of 98.95. I am very familiar with the format of VCE exams and I can provide useful strategies to my students in order to maximise their chances of achieving satisfying study scores.
I have been tutoring since 2019 and I have more than 350 hours of tutoring experience. Around 70% of my students had received a raw study score of 41 or above in EAL in the 2020 VCE. My best student achieved a raw 47 in EAL and my second best student got a raw 45.
As a tutor, I will provide the following support:
- Provide detailed notes, text analysis and practice questions to my students to help them to ACE their SACs and exams
- Offer both in-class and out-of-class support
- Mark essays and provide effective feedback
- Go through students’ homework and practice essays
- Provide strategies and techniques to tackle exam questions
- Offer guidance to students on creating notes and making essay plans
History Revolutions (46)
I tutor exclusively on Learnmate's online learning platform.
I am available all day on weekends and afternoons on weekdays.