Hi there, I’m Phoebe!
I am currently studying my Bachelors Degree of Music (Music Theatre), and have wanted to take up tutoring on the side for a while now so I’m very excited to finally be doing it! I graduated high school back in 2017 when I was in year 11 – I started VCE in year 9 so I was able to graduate a year early.
I have my Certification IV in Education Support which I received in 2018 and it means I’m qualified to help students in the classroom, especially those who have special needs. This qualification also required me to have 150hrs experience of placement within a primary school, so I have helped out plenty of students before.
While I was in my graduating year of high school I also had a part-time tutoring job with one of the year 7 math classes there. This involved me getting to know and interacting with the students, and helping them with their studies.
I offer 1-on-1 tutoring in person and online. I tutor the following subjects:
- English for Prep-12. I undertook VCE English in Year 10 and received a study score of 32.
- Maths for Primary School. I have previous experience as a maths tutor.
- Drama/Acting for Prep-12. I undertook VCE Drama in Year 10 and received a study score of 25, and have been receiving Credits and
- Distinctions for Acting in my degree.
- Theatre Studies for VCE. I undertook VCE Theatre Studies in Year 11 and received a study score of 27.
- Music Theory for Prep-12. I have been receiving Credits and Distinctions for Music Theory in my degree.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I am situated in Templestowe Lower, but I am happy to travel anywhere within a 10km radius (I am happy to go further than 10km but please contact me first if this is the case). I also offer tutoring online. I charge $35 per hour.
I am available for sessions all day Monday, Friday, and Weekends. My availability changes Tuesday-Thursday according to my uni timetable, I shall try to keep my availability as up to date as possible.
Rest assured, I hold a valid Working With Children’s Check.
Thank you for your time and I hope that I can help you achieve your learning goals and make you the best student you can be!