I am currently studying a double degree with Electric and Electronic engineering and management at University of Western Australia. I’ve received an ATAR of 96.95 in 2018 when I graduated Rossmoyne Senior High school. Since, my ATAR was on the high end, I have received the Certificate of Merit in WACE. Furthermore, I was awarded the Scholarship of excellence at UWA and received two certificates of distinction for the Australian Maths competition. Prior to working at LearnMate, I was employed as a tutor for a different company, where I tutored lower school student and high school student, and I provided tutoring services both face-to-face and online. I prefer tutoring High school student and both face-to-face and online works best for me.
Thank you and I look forward to tutoring,
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I am currently located in Willetton, and I can tutor students who reside in Riverton, Shelley, Rossmoyne, Bullcreek, Cannington, Leeming, Lynwood, Canning Vale, Parkwood, Ferndale and Langford.
Hourly rate is around $55 – $60 (including the 30% commission) for in-person.
$50 – $55 for online lessons.
I am available for tutoring most days of the week, but to be more specific:
- Monday’s – in the evening from –> 5:00pm – 10:00pm AWST
- Tuesday’s – (free all morning) and in the evening from –> 4:00 pm – 10:00 pm AWST
- Wednesday’s – in the evening from –> 4:00pm – 10:00pm AWST
- Thursday’s – Free all day from 11:00 am
- Friday’s – (free all morning) and in the evening from –> 2:00pm – 5:30pm AWST
- Saturday’s – In the mornings from 9:00am – 12:15pm and in the evening from –> 5:00pm – 10:00pm AWST
- Sunday’s – Free all day.