My name is Nikitha and I specialize in VCE Tutoring for Maths Methods, Chemistry and Physics. A good tutor needs to be able to explain and breakdown complex concepts and questions in a way that lets students understand them. Many students do not prepare properly and end up wasting their time with tuition companies. I believe in being thorough with my students and ensuring they understand the concepts needed for VCE and then fortifying this knowledge through lots of practice. I tailor my tutoring service according to your need! I have an abundant collection of questions, practice exams and revision resources that I will use to ensure that you feel confident in the subject you are studying.
Whether you are struggling or excelling, I guarantee your scores and performance will increase through my tutoring.
– I graduated from a top scoring selective entry school in 2016 with a 98 Atar
– Scored for (Raw) 42 in Math Methods, 41 in Chemistry and 41 in Physics
– Received numerous academic excellence awards both in University and Year 12
– While growing up, I attended multiple different tuition companies and I have developed a style of tutoring that takes the best parts of each company
– 2 years tutoring experience with over 15 students
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I live in Scoresby so I can tutor at my residence or at Knox, Rowville, Monash University Library or online for $40/hr for VCE subjects and $30/hr for Yr 7-10 maths. I can also do group lessons for $25/hr/person of up to a maximum of 4 students.
I am available during weekday evenings and Saturday morning
She is friendly and approachable and my daughter is comfortable with her. She is also giving Grace ‘homework’ to do, which I think is helping to increase my daughter’s confidence.