Hey I’m Nik, I’m offering tutoring in person and online for Mathematics (including VCE Mathematical Methods). I completed VCE in 2020 at Scotch College, receiving an ATAR of 98.95, and raw study scores of 45 in Methods, 35 in Specialist and 41 in Physics. In 2021, I am back at school as Captain, however, have received an offer from Melbourne University to study Commerce and Engineering in 2022.
I have a love for all things mathematics thus, I am offering to tutor this year to hopefully be able to impart my knowledge and passion for maths onto others. The year 7-10 and VCE mathematics course can seem extremely sporadic at times, leading to students often feeling lost. I aim to help by filling in these knowledge gaps through my comprehensive knowledge of the course including;
– Exponential, logarithmic, circular, polynomial, composite and modulus functions
– Inverse Functions
– General Solutions
**In terms of my availability and fees:**
– I have a license and thus can tutor in Camberwell as well as the surrounding suburbs (Hawthorn, Malvern, Glen Iris, Ashburton, Balwyn,etc)
– I charge $45 an hour for tutoring but am willing to negotiate
– Currently, I am available after school or on Sundays, after the 20th of March Saturdays as well
– My phone will always be open for free if you need a hand with a question during the week
Hope to hear from you soon!
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I live in Camberwell, and am happy to tutor in the surrounding suburbs.
I charge $45 per hour for all of my subjects but am happy to negotiate if you want group sessions.
During term 1, I will be free during Thursday and Friday afternoons-evenings, Monday to Wednesday Nights (after Dinner) as well as all of Sunday. During Terms 2-4, I will be extremely flexible – being free Monday-Friday afternoon-evenings, and all of Saturday and Sunday.