Hi, thanks for checking me out!
My name is Mickaella and I’m currently studying a Bachelor of Teaching (Secondary)/Bachelor of Arts (History, Literature) at ACU. Having graduated in 2019 with an ATAR of 89.05 under the new syllabuses, I have a keen insight into the student perspective of the current HSC.
As a tutor, I believe in tutoring the whole student, and not just the subject. Whilst I have a great deal of passion for my subjects, I’m also available to tutor students in need of general support with writing, exam and study skills. It is skills like this that result in successful students.
Whatever your goals may be, I’m here to help you achieve them as best as I can!
Subjects I offer:
- HSC English (Standard and Advanced)
- HSC History (Modern and Extension)
- Year 11-12 General Support
- Exam skills
- Writing skills
- Planning and organisational
- Sample essay and short answer questions and responses
- My own research and analysis notes
Services I offer:
- Tutoring online
- Tutoring in person at your convenience (this can be in a local library or in your home)
- 24/7 phone and email support
- Access to my notes and analysis on content, texts and sources
- Sample question and answer responses
- Assistance in creating study plans, helping students get AND STAY organised
- Helping students develop and grow their skills in research and analysis
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
- I’m quite flexible with my time, available to work Mon-Sat. I’ll do my best to accomodate you within my schedule.
- I’m available for tutoring in person (Western Sydney only) and online. See below for pricing!
- In person $40 per hour
- Skype/Zoom/Discord $35 per hour
- Groups of 2-3 $30 per student per hour
- Groups of 4+ $25 per student per hour
Please note: travel fee of $10 maybe be applicable for distances of 45 min or more outside the Liverpool-Blacktown area. If this is applicable to you, I will notify you as soon as I get into contact with you