Hi, thanks for taking the time to read my profile.
I graduated in 2018 with a study score of 48 in English and an ATAR of 98.70. Having had a year of tutoring experience, I understand what is required of a tutor to help any student succeed in English.
- In my first year of tutoring (2019), the results from my students were incredible. Students saw a drastic improvement in results and achieved their goals. The top study score was 45, whilst the average was 41.3.
- Having tutored a wide range of students, I am able to adapt my teaching to facilitate fast improvement, no matter their pre-existing English abilities.
I aim to make English as easy and enjoyable as possible by removing its ambiguity –
- In-depth and insightful analysis of texts – nothing unnecessary but exactly what you need for an A+ essay
- Minimise workload and facilitate efficient study by explaining and providing textual analysis in a digestible way – in which you can easily incorporate into your essays
- Exactly what is needed for a perfect essay
- How to consistently and effortlessly plan for any essay prompt
- Detailed individual essay feedback, focusing on areas of improvement, how to improve, and examples – send me your essay before class
- Many A+ sample essays – learn writing styles, ideas, and language that you can incorporate into your own essays
- Responsive support out of class by messaging or email
The texts I tutored in 2019 include:
- Rear Window
- Stasiland/Never Let Me Go
- The Crucible
- Station Eleven
- 12 Angry Men
- Paradise Road
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I tutor at the Glen Waverley library or State Library. I will allocate a time for weekly tutoring – 1 hour for 1 on 1 and 1.5 hours for group lessons. Pricing is $55 for individual tutoring, $40 pp for groups of 2 and $30 for groups of 3 and more. If you are interested, feel free to reach out to me.
He’s awesome, very helpful and provides exceptional advices as well as feedback which are crucial towards your studies! His explanations and instructions are also very easy to understand 🙂