I graduated from St Aloysius College in 2016, with an ATAR of 90.3 and high grades in Biology (91), Maths (88), and Chemistry (87). I am currently in the 4th year of my Advanced Science degree at UNSW.
I find Science and Maths fascinating and it breaks my heart to know that many students are only taught these subjects in ways that makes them seem boring and uninspiring. Nothing could be further from the truth!
My scientific experience allows me to communicate complex topics clearly and in an interesting way, allowing students to gain a conceptual understanding instead of merely memorizing facts. Similarly, I make topics more interesting and less abstract by focusing on real-world applications. I once calculated the height of my house by measuring the time it took for a rock to fall and applying calculus to the result, and that was far more fun than any textbook problem.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
• I offer both online and in-person tutoring
• I am available 7 days a week all times of the day and will accommodate your scheduling needs
• I also accept calls and emails, proving assistance to students whenever they need it
• I operate out of the North Shore and am willing to travel to most Sydney suburbs
• I charge $40/hour for one-on-one or $30 per student for groups
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or queries. I look forward to hearing from you.
He makes Ayesha understand difficult questions by using different strategies and also doing step-by-step method. He explains in an easy and simple way.