TOP 1% tutor according to Tutor Association https://spb.repetit.ru/repetitor.aspx?id=100428 (please use google translator).
I work during the whole year without vacations.
– Department of Physics, Saint Petersburg State University.
– University of Bath, United Kingdom.
I have been tutoring since 2014. The main focus of my teaching is making physics and maths easy and understandable. I work with every type of motivated students from complete beginners to outstandingly knowledgeable and gifted stars.
– APhO – Asian Physics Olympiad.
– SEAMO – Southeast Asian Mathematical Olympiads
– AMC – Australian mathematics competition
– Australian physics olympiad
– Hong Kong Mathematics Olympiad
– Auckland Mathematical Olympiad
– New Zealand Mathematical Olympiad Committee
– Moscow Mathematical Olympiad
– Moscow School Physics Olympiad
– Fizteh Olympiad of Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
– Leonhard Euler Olympiad (maths)
– Sirius Olympiad (physics)
– Maxwell Olympiad (physics)
– Mathematical Olympiad in China
ATAR (math applications, math methods, math specialist, physics) – including solving the most advanced problems to get highest scores.
Exams of following states
– HSC – New South Wales;
– QCE – Queensland;
– SACE – South Australian Certificate of Education;
– VCE – Victoria;
– WACE – Western Australia
– TCE – Tasmania.
Australian Olympiads (see above)
IB physics, IB maths, Cambridge International Examinations.
GCE, IGCSE, A-level, AS-level, O-level, ACT, GRE, ISEE, PAT, SAT, SSAT, Physics AP, IBT (grade 3 to 10), PISA, TIMSS
General courses of most mathematical, physical, and technological universities:
– Calculus 1-2-3,
– Differential Equations,
– Linear Algebra,
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
Availability: Monday, Thursday 16:00 – 21:30 (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)
Hourly rate: $60 p/h (incl. LearnMate’s commission)