Hi! Nice to meet you, my name is Jess 🙂, a university student who is currently pursing a Bachelor in Primary Education at the University of Sydney. I graduated from MLC school in 2018 with the completion of the IB Diploma, achieving an Atar equivalent to 96.70.
Due to my passion in teaching, working and interacting with students from all ages and across various backgrounds, I have been actively working (since 2017) commencing the role as head teacher at Codecamp, and also taught primary students at North Sydney demonstration school.
Currently, I am looking to help primary school and IB (yr 11-12) students to achieve better progression in their learning and skill development and assisting them to perform to the best of their abilities by providing them with personalised learning. My priority is to make sure that the student is able to comprehend all aspects of the curriculum, and to tackle areas of weaknesses. I am confident that my students and your child will achieve great improvement/progress under my guidance and support, I look forward to teaching you all! 🙂
The subjects which I will be offering will listed below:
- Primary Subjects: Maths, English, Science, Language (Chinese)
- IB Subjects: Business Management (HL), Economics (SL), Chinese (HL), TOK, EE
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
Locations: Burwood, Strathfield, Campsie, Croydon Park (or local library)
- Skype: (Primary) $35 per hour, (IB) $45 per hour
- Individual: (Primary) $35 per hour, (IB) $45 per hour
- Groups of 2: (Primary) $30 per hour
- Groups of 3: (Primary) $28 per hour
+ I also hold a valid Working With Children Check
- Feel free to contact me (phone/text) with any questions 🙂
- Thanks for reading my profile!
- Have a great day, and hope to hear from you soon!