Firstly, thanks for taking a look at my profile!
With effective study techniques, good notes and support from my teachers and peers, I completed years 11 and 12 relatively stress free! I finished my courses at All Saints’ College with an atar of 98.65 and was offered a scholarship to study physiotherapy at Curtin university. I hope to be able to assist my students to enjoy their highschool experience and assist them to achieve their full academic potential in any way I can 🙂
I believe in helping the student develop study techniques which allow them to continue to succeed academically outside of tutoring sessions. I aim to cover each curriculum dot point and develop a deeper understanding of the content. This will allow my students to feel more confident in themselves throughout exams and assessments, leading to less stress and higher marks in their highschool years!
Subjects I tutor in and my scores:
- Psychology (88.88%)
- French (87.54)
- English (83.07%)
- Mathematics Applications (84.46%)
I am able to provide:
- Comprehensive notes and palm cards from my time as an atar student
- Phone and email support 7 days a week
- Flexible hours
- A friendly, motivating tutor to help you and support you through your studies
- A valid working with children’s check
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
The areas I will be tutoring in include but are not limited to;
- Mount Pleasant
- Victoria Park
I am located in the South Perth area but am also willing to travel to you.
- I can work flexible hours and will try my best to tutor at times convenient for you
- Phone and email support is also available 7 days a week
- Individual- $45 per hour
- Groups (max 3)- $30 per hour
Thanks again for taking the time to read through my profile, I hope to hear from you soon!