99․95 ATAR, Raw 50 Chemistry, Premier’s Award Recipient, Dux of CGS, Raw 49 Maths Methods. Experienced online tutoring with tablet and screen share (200+ hours). A smooth and highly effective tutoring experience, even online. I can guide you to success in Chemistry (50), Maths Methods (49) and Specialist Maths with trial exam strategies and difficult application problems.
I graduated from Camberwell Grammar School on an academic scholarship in 2019 (99․95 ATAR). I’m offering tutoring in VCE Chemistry (raw 50). My other results include Maths Methods (raw 49), English Language (raw 47), Specialist Maths (raw 47), and Physics (raw 47)
Pure dedication, tuition, and the results you want.
I aim to raise students from achieving merely decent results to exceptional scores – a drive which I held dear throughout my VCE studies. Neither talent nor an arduous schedule lead to nice results, but rather just a good understanding of the principles, and an ability to apply them judiciously, plus some strats on the side, will allow you to cruise through the year to success – and I can show you the way. In 2020, I will be offering online individual and small-group tutoring for motivated students who want to achieve the best marks in Chemistry (raw 50). I am also able to guide you in Maths Methods (49) and Specialist Maths with trial exam strategies and difficult application problems.
The chemistry exam is one of the most harshly marked exams across the VCE repertoire. Even capable students lose many marks due to lack of rigour, clarity, or seemingly innocuous contradictions. I will guide you with dexterity so that can quash these obstacles and achieve an awesome mark.
For all of my classes, I will provide:
• Lessons with clarity, plus concise notes with all working, explanations, formulae, and strategies
• An intuitive understanding of all topics as you progress to enhance your problem-solving skills
• Worksheets with difficult exam-style questions and tricks which really test your understanding – made by me
• A range of trial exams which I have all personally completed and chosen to be the best for consolidating your knowledge.
• Assessment advice for avoiding both the common and esoteric pitfalls which pop up so infrequently yet trip you up so hard in the thick of the moment
• Strats for performing under pressure – as someone who faced immense pressure at the beginning of the year, I can provide you with strategies to eliminate study pre-SAC/exam stress.
• Help outside of lesson hours
• Strategies for acing the final two application questions of the Chemistry exam
• Succinct approaches for answering all explanation questions to maximise your marks, ensuring that everything examiners are looking for is included and nothing extraneous muddies your response
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I tutor online, as well as in-person in Kew, Heidelberg, Ivanhoe, Preston, Reservoir. My rate is $60/hour. I currently have openings on Monday, Thursday and Friday afternoons, and Saturday and Sunday.