I graduated from Loreto Mandeville Hall Toorak in 2020 with an ATAR of 97.55. I obtained a 48-study score for Health and Human Development in 2019, and in 2020, a 45-study score for Art and a 44-study score for the subjects of Business Management and Physical Education.
I am currently studying a Bachelor of Business at Monash University and am interested in a variety of areas including marketing, finance and business law.
I am passionate about all of my subjects, especially health and business, and aim to not only help you excel in your studies but also to inspire joy and a love of learning in your final VCE year.
Having also been a year 12 student during the pandemic, I understand these newer struggles presented to you such as adapting to online learning and the requirement for greater independence and self-sufficiency. I believe this made me more flexible and assertive as both a student and tutor and I look forward to sharing the knowledge and skills I acquired during this unpredictable time with you
I provide my students with:
- A comprehensive set of notes (covering each dot point with many examples and case studies for both units 3 and 4)
- Individual revision programs and timetables to accommodate your needs and ensure organisation during the year
- Extensive practice material (quizzes, SACs, and exams)
- Constant phone and email support 7 days a week
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I am flexible with my time schedule and would love to set a recurring time that is suitable for us both. I have full weekend availability and various timeslots available during the week too.
I also offer online tutoring and hold a valid Working with Children Check:
- Individual online sessions (Zoom or Skype) – $45/hour