Hi, my name is Anushua, and thanks for taking the time to read my profile!
I am currently studying a Bachelor of Medical Science and Bachelor of Business at the University of Technology Sydney. I graduated in 2019, achieving an atar of 97.55 with Band 6 in all of my subjects. Further achievements include:
- The Prize for Business Studies – ranked 1st for business studies my cohort in 2019.
- All Rounder Achiever HSC – Received high Band 6 in Maths Advanced, Chemistry, Biology, English Advanced, Business Studies in the HSC.
- High Achievers Accounting Award
- Consistent Endeavour
- Fidelis Award for Leadership
I am an experienced tutor who has been tutoring for over one year for maths and science. Currently, I will be online tutoring for:
- Primary School Subjects (Kindergarten – Year 6): Science, Maths
- High School Subjects (Year 7- Year 10): Science, Maths, Commerce
- High School Subjects (Year 11 – Year 12): Biology, Chemistry, Business Studies
Throughout my one year of experience as a tutor who has a thorough understanding of the NSW curriculum, I am passionate about passing down my knowledge and experiences to students to attain their study goals. My aim as a tutor is to effectively tailor the study material to suit the student’s specific needs and comprehend any questions they have, ensuring they have an in-depth understanding of the content. I can build self-confidence within the student and provide guidance throughout their schooling journey while assuring that they find the tutoring sessions of extensive value and inspire a sense of interest and exhilaration within their studies. I am an engaging, approachable, knowledgable and confident tutor who has helped students achieve a 90%+ study score in the following subjects stated above.
The services and resources I will provide for students to optimise their studying include:
- comprehensive notes which correspond to the NSW syllabus
- deliver organised and efficient lessons catered and focused on the needs, learning styles and weaknesses of the student
- exam questions for exam preparation, including past papers and challenging questions
- provide resources from reputable and high-quality textbooks with no additional costs
- give supplementary tips and tricks to ace their exams
- boost the student’s self-confidence and reduce worries and stress during exam
- able to ask additional questions anytime through my email or phone number
I also hold a valid Working with Children’s check.
Feel free to contact me, and I look forward to working with you.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I am located in Rooty Hill; however, I am currently offering only online tutoring conducted through Skype, Zoom or other platforms. I may be open to in-person tutoring as well.
- $40/hr for Kindergarten – Year 6
- $45/hr for Year 7 – 10
- $50/hr for Year 11 – 12
I am available Monday – Sunday between 7 am – 11 pm (hours are negotiable and flexible).