Hey there! I’m Aakash and I hope to be someone you get to know very well as your future tutor!
I graduated as the Runner-Up Dux from Perth Modern School in 2020 with an ATAR of 99.90. I obtained final scaled scores of:
- Mathematics Methods – 95.9 (top 0.5% of the state)
- Mathematics Specialist – 95.5
- Chemistry – 95.4 (top 0.5% of the state)
- Accounting & Finance – 94.9 (Rank 1 in the state)
- Economics – 88.3
I also received various state awards for my ATAR performance, such as the General Exhibition, Subject Certificate of Excellence in Mathematics Methods & Chemistry, and a Certificate of Distinction.
In addition, I also sat the UCAT and achieved a final raw score of 3240 (Verbal Reasoning = 740, Decision Making = 750, Quantitative Reasoning = 870, Abstract Reasoning = 880 (Situational Judgement (not included in raw score) = 695)), which put me in the 99th Percentile.
I hope that I can fully pass on the strategies, tips and techniques that I used to achieve my results on to my students. I know that studying, especially in the current climate, can be quite stressful. I hope to clear up any confusion students have regarding their studies and instil them with confidence and motivation.
The subjects that I tutor are ones that I am extremely passionate about, and include:
Year 11 & 12 ATAR Subjects:
- Mathematics Methods
- Mathematics Specialist
- Accounting & Finance
- UCAT Preparation
Years 7 – 10:
- UCAT Preparation
I hope to conduct engaging and challenging lessons with my students so that they can reach their true potential, as I firmly believe that every student can achieve the results they want with hard work and someone to guide them.
My lessons will consist of key elements required for my students’ success (with no additional costs), including:
- Providing students with in-depth, thorough notes for each syllabus point needing to be covered, usually well in advance
- Using an extensive range of practice questions and resources
- Providing a huge range of official tests & exams from various schools & organisations (over 30 exams and 30 tests per subject)
- Informing students of shortcuts, tips and tricks to perform at their best in tests & examinations. I believe this unique insight can only be attained by someone
- who has recently gone through the testing & examination procedures like myself.
- Targeted revision programs that are tailored for students’ specific areas of concern prior to tests & exams
- Answering & explaining thoroughly any questions or topics a student is having trouble with
- Email & phone support 7 days a week
I tutor online and am flexible with my schedule. I will do my best to accommodate for a tutoring time that is the most beneficial for the student.
MY LOCATION, COSTS AND AVAILABILITY!
I tutor one-to-one online via zoom or skype, and charge the following competitive rates:
- Year 11 & 12 ATAR subjects – $45/hour
- Year 7-10 subjects – $35/hour
I am available after 3pm (AWST) on all days of the week, and will additionally still try my best to accommodate other timings if necessary.
Thanks for reading through my profile and I hope to meet you very soon to help you on your journey to academic success!