LearnMate allows you to enable Calendar feeds for your account so that any lessons you add into your LearnMate account can be shown on your Calendar software (e.g. Google Calendar, iCalender etc). This can be very handy when you want to see a list of your upcoming lessons with your students from a native calendar software such as Apple Calendar or Google Calendar. LearnMate feeds return events 2 weeks prior to the current date and 12 weeks into the future.
- Firstly login to your LearnMate account here: https://learnmate.com.au/learnmate-login/
- Navigate to the ‘Profile‘ tab at the top of the page, and then scroll down to the section ‘Calendar‘ on this page (as shown below)
- From here, you’ll want to copy and paste the link in the section ‘Calendar Feed’, as shown above. This is the link you’ll paste into your calendar program below.
- Adding Calendar Feed to Calendar Programs
You can read the instructions for your calendar program to find out how to subscribe to an Calendar feed. Below are links to instructions for some of the more popular calendar programs.
Note about Google Calendar
Google Calendar updates calendar subscriptions infrequently and does not support manually refreshing a calendar feed. For this reason, you should not rely on Google Calendar if you require up-to-date events in your calendar.
GET ACCESS TO ALL LEARNMATE RESOURCES IN ONE CENTRAL LOCATION!
To help with consolidating all important LearnMate information, we have made it easily accessible in one central location in your LearnMate account. Centralised information includes:
- LOGGING YOUR LESSONS
- HOW YOUR CLIENTS PAY LEARNMATE & HOW WE PAY YOU WEEKLY
- LETTING US KNOW ABOUT YOUR UNAVAILABILITY
- UPDATING YOUR PUBLIC PROFILE INFORMATION
- CANCELLING LESSONS
- REQUEST STUDENT FEEDBACK FOR YOUR LEARNMATE PROFILE
- GIVE FEEDBACK TO YOUR STUDENTS AND/OR PARENTS
- CHECKING YOUR LIST OF PAST PAYCHEQUES
- DEDICATED TUTOR TRAINING MATERIALS
- TUTOR KNOWLEDGE-BASE
- HOW TO REQUEST SUPPORT FROM LEARNMATE
- WHERE THE COMMISSION GOES & HOW IT PROTECTS YOU
To access it, simply login at learnmate.com.au, go to the ‘Profile’ tab at the top of the page and scroll down to the ‘Shared Resources’ section.