Note: to add group lessons (lessons with more than one student), read the instructions here.
Note: are you wanting to charge a student for correction of work? Read the instructions here.
The below instructions explain each of these steps in more detail:
1. Go to your calendar here: https://learnmate.teachworks.com/calendar
2. Click on the ‘Calendar' button at the top of the page and click on ‘Add Lessons' as shown below.
3. From there, you'll be able to schedule lessons as shown in the image below. Make sure you ALWAYS double check the information you submit with LearnMate as inaccuracies can cause inconvenience for your students in that they may receive the wrong invoice!
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO TUTOR SHOULD USE THE ‘REPEAT' FUNCTION CHECKBOX (SHOWN ABOVE) WHEN LOGGING LESSONS AND SHOULD ONLY LOG THE LESSONS AS THEY OCCUR TO ENSURE ACCURACY IN CLIENT INVOICING.
4. As mentioned above in step 4, once lesson has occurred, mark the lesson as ‘Attended’ within 24 hours. The client will then be charged and you will be paid. You can also mark lessons as ‘Cancelled' or ‘Missed'. LEARN MORE HERE.
- To apply a travel fee to your lessons (e.g. if you have to travel long distances), you can learn to do that here.
- Please note that tutors are paid every Tuesday for lessons from the previous week.
- Note: to add group lessons (lessons with more than one student), read the instructions here.
Interesting in knowing where the LearnMate commission goes within the company? See the image below highlighting exactly where it goes!
So how does it all work and how can you start to earn? It's quite simple.
- Register as a referrer below and you'll be given instant access to your unique link.
- Provide this unique link to your friends when they sign up to LearnMate.
- Once they signup on our site as a tutor, you will be credited with the $20 the following week via your bank account details in your TeachWorks account
So what are you waiting for? Register for FREE HERE and get instant access to a link you can give to your friends to sign up through today!