HOW CLIENTS PAY LEARNMATE & HOW TUTORS GET PAID.
“All customers choose automatic credit or debit card processing for the lessons with their tutors, with payments only be charged AFTER the lesson finishes.”
All students are informed about how to pay LearnMate through a text and email, but sometimes they do not read these messages. If they ask, please just explain the previous statement above and ask them to contact LearnMate directly if they have any questions about payment.
- All payments from clients are done through automatic credit card processing. Please inform your clients that their credit card on file will be debited after the lesson occurs.
- Tutors must not collect cash or bank transfer, or any other payment method, from their clients as this is against our terms and conditions and will result in termination.
- Tutors are paid every Tuesday morning for lessons from the previous weeks/months up until 12am of that Tuesday morning, provided you mark all of your scheduled lessons as attended.
GET ACCESS TO ALL LEARNMATE RESOURCES IN ONE CENTRAL LOCATION!
To help with consolidating all important LearnMate information, we have made it easily accessible in one central location in your LearnMate account. Centralised information includes:
- LOGGING YOUR LESSONS
- HOW YOUR CLIENTS PAY LEARNMATE & HOW WE PAY YOU WEEKLY
- LETTING US KNOW ABOUT YOUR UNAVAILABILITY
- UPDATING YOUR PUBLIC PROFILE INFORMATION
- CANCELLING LESSONS
- REQUEST STUDENT FEEDBACK FOR YOUR LEARNMATE PROFILE
- GIVE FEEDBACK TO YOUR STUDENTS AND/OR PARENTS
- CHECKING YOUR LIST OF PAST PAYCHEQUES
- DEDICATED TUTOR TRAINING MATERIALS
- TUTOR KNOWLEDGE-BASE
- HOW TO REQUEST SUPPORT FROM LEARNMATE
- WHERE THE COMMISSION GOES & HOW IT PROTECTS YOU
To access it, simply login at learnmate.com.au, go to the ‘Profile’ tab at the top of the page and scroll down to the ‘Shared Resources’ section.