Our Tutor Application Process to Become a Private Tutor with LearnMate!
Helping you find the best local tutors in Geelong is our goal. That is why our training process is strict to ensure you only receive the best tutors near you. It can be common for a tutor to be intellectual, but not able to communicate this knowledge to students. For this reason, we have an extensive application, vetting & review processes to ensure you receive a highly competent tutor and a tutor who can communicate effectively. Here is our training process in a nutshell:
1. A new tutor in Geelong fills out an application for our our site (subject scores, professional resume & references).
2. Our team reviews the application form from the tutor to make sure they include a resume, references, subject scores and ATAR.
3. The new tutor must then complete online training, quizzes and obtain a Working With Children Check.
4. Tutors must then sign a contract, upload personal details and provide proof of scores, and create a profile for customer like you to see.
5. Selected LearnMate tutors are approved, contacted and are welcomed into the team by LearnMate.
6. Tutors are subject to regular reviewing by LearnMate and their students to ensure the highest quality of private tutors around in Geelong.
By law in Geelong, it is required for any individual working with minors to have a valid Working With Children Check. For this reason, all LearnMate tutors are required to have applied for and carry a valid check. Learn more about our quality assurance.